Call us at 501.765.1215
Call us at 501.765.1215
As a member of the Ambassador Team or Ambassador Tournament Team, you will represent Persimmon Ridge as a leader. Your mission is to partner with us to introduce people to the "Persimmon Ridge Experience." Our goal is to grow the sport of disc golf and the Persimmon Ridge Family!
Ambassador Team: As a member of the ambassador team, you represent PR as a leader. Your mission is to partner with us to introduce the “Persimmon Ridge Experience” to others. By sharing disc golf, introducing/inviting guests & new members to ‘the Ridge”, PR events & tournaments and ultimately growing the sport and the PR family.
20% off in PR Pro Shop (Not to exceed price below PR cost)
PR apparel at cost
Referral /New Members Bonuses (via PR Gift Card)
Event host or TD bonus (TBD)
1. Current PR & PDGA Membership
2. Have a positive social media presence & history
3. Pass PDGA rules test or TD test (if applicable)
4. Follow Code of Conduct (see below)
1. Represent PR throughout the 2022 season beginning March 1 thru December 31.
2. Assist in PR team events and workdays on and off the Ridge, if present.
3. Have at least one visible PR logo on your shirt, or hat at every event or tournament.
4. Create at least 3 original disc golf related social media posts or videos per month.
- Facebook, Instagram, YouTube
- Suggested hashtags (#) to use with your post: #PersimmonRidge, #PersimmonRidgeDiscGolf, #PersimmonRidgeAmbassadors
5. If for any reason, you decide that you would like to break contract and leave the team, please give Steve and Kim a 2 week notice and reason for departure.
In addition to the responsibilities of the PR Ambassador, your mission is to positively represent PR in tournaments and social media as a leader, which includes being a positive role model and resource for tournament rules and expectations (per PDGA).
All benefits of normal PR Ambassadors
33% off initial “Gear Up”
Tournament bonus* = Entry fee reimbursement via PR Gift Card:
- A Tier: 1st place = 100% Entry fee, 2nd = 50%, 3rd place = 33%
- B Tier: 1st place = 100% entry fee, 2nd = 50%
- C Tier: 1st place = 100% entry fee
*To qualify for tournament bonuses, you must have at least 4 people in your division and make a social media post with your trophy or winnings that includes your PR branded apparel or PR logo. There will not be a bonus if these requirements are not met.
Additional Requirements to the Ambassador Team
1. Pass PDGA TD test ($10 fee reimbursed by PR)
2. PR Gold Team advocate/mentor
3. Tournament entry as Intermediate, Advanced or Professional Player
Same as Ambassador Team including the following:
1. Compete in 5 PDGA sanctioned tournaments per calendar year
2. Thank Persimmon Ridge during any trophy presentations
1. Positive talk: You are expected to publicly talk up Persimmon Ridge. If you ever have a negative concern, the place to resolve it is with us, not in a public forum.
2. White hat policy: Persimmon Ridge represents positive experiences on the DG course. You are expected to conduct yourself in a professional manner and treat others with respect. This includes sponsored players on competing teams. Bag kickers and public tantrum throwers will be immediately removed from the team.
3. On social media, please remember, you are representing the PR brand and yourself, and your social media posts reflect your image to the world. Please avoid posting explicit, controversial, or negative posts on your accounts.
4. No drug or alcohol use during tournaments, events, or while wearing PR apparel.